Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Me Time!

Had some extra time today so I did some scrapbooking and a card.  Still trying to finish my youngest daughter's scrapbook.  She graduated last June and I'm still 3 years behind...my goal is to finish before this June.  I'd betted get to that instead of playing here!  :o)


I used Stretch your Imagination and Storybook cartridge.  Stampin up boarder punch.  Bazzil and DCWV papers. Stickles on the holly and berries.

Then I made a card for a friend that received an award from a local city for being an outstanding citizen.  She work for the local Senior Center and volunteers at a blind center.  She is one special person!

Stampin up stamp (retired I think), ink and blender pen and scallop boarder punch, Bazzil and CM paper, Target doller bin ribbon.

Enjoy!
liz

No comments:

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!