I wanted to try something different...I did a project in November with my Stampin up gal, where she used a stampin up scalloped envelope die to made a holder for small note cards. So with the Cricut Wild Card I used the baby carriage envelope to create this. I'm going to put candy in mine. Enjoy!
A place filled with inspiration for paper crafts, scrapbooking, cards, and home decor! Cricut projects with cut sizes, dies, and stamping is at the heart of most creations!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to the Canadian Nickel Scrap'n Blog Hop of Horrors, There are over 25 scary blogs to lurk around and lots of blog candy being h...
-
Welcome to My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Didn't you just love what everyone did yesterday!!! We are showcasi...
-
Hello! Are you enjoying your weekend? I sure am...I've got my warm morning cup, and ready to spend a little time checking out all the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment