Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coaster Photo Frame

Hi,

I hope everyone is have a great day!  Today was my day off, ran some errands, then got to be creative.  I loved the Aloha card that Gina at Gigi's Creative Design did with "Life's a Beach" cartridge so much...I had to go get it!  So I came up with this photo frame made with coasters from the dollar bin at Michael's.  You know like that ones that are at Chili's or Outback. 

I just covered them, sanded the edges, then inked the sides.  I hope you like it!
                                   
                                       Have a creative rest of the day!
                                                           liz

4 comments:

Banner Market said...

Very cute card. Love the flower.

Banner Market said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in your post :) and for the great comment on my Aloha card. Your to sweet!

Debi said...

I love this! I have those coaster and hope ya don't mind if I lift this idea! You are very creative!
~Lizzy

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Don't mind at all. I get inspiration from different people, I just always try to mention them for the credit. Have fun with it...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

liz

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!