Thursday, February 18, 2010

I must be ready for spring!!!

Since Tuesday it's been close to 70 degrees!  I'm in a spring mood!  It's suppose to start getting cold again...this has been such a tease!  On Sunday when I did the MPS scrapbook challeng, I had cut a tree too small for the page.  Being the frugal scrapper that I am...I couldn't throw it away, so I made card!  I used Strech your Imagination cartridge.



















The next card was an idea from MPS, I used doodlecharm cartridge.



















The cards that I have been making lately are very simple, almost plain, compared to my ususal style.  I usually stamp more and use more embellishments.  I have been trying to do simple, but I feel they are always missing something.  Hmm, maybe it's time to go back to my old habits!    Enjoy!
   
                                                        liz

1 comment:

Banner Market said...

All of your cards are just beautiful, even the ones you think are so simple are sooo dang cute :)
I like both of your styles, be yourself and dont stray to far off, your creative journey is always changing I feel, but you are who you are so be YOU :)
Have a wonderful day.
Gina

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!