Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Pink Stamper live stream!

Hi !

I hope everyone got to see Robyn at My Pink Stamper on her live chat!  She had some great news and some funny moments!  If you didn't get to see it, go check it out at  http://www.mypinkstamper.com .The best part is she is having a give away and I was her first comment on it...of course that puts me in a bad spot for winning, but you never know.  I'll keep good thoughts!  :o) 

So after that, I needed to make a card for my nephew who's turning 21 on Monday.  Thought I would share it with you.



I used an old stamp set from Stampin Up, SU Night of Navy ink, SU, CM and Bazzill paper.  SU punches, eyelets and ribbon from Michael's.  Quick and Easy!

Have a good night and enjoy!

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a perfect card for a nephew who is turning 21. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
Carole

Pauline said...

What a cool card ! I love the way you've stamped it with the gaps in between very stylish !

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!