Sunday, February 14, 2010

my pink stamper scrapbook page challenge

I'm a little late to the game, but here is what I did for this challenge.  I have been a little brain dead with ideas, so I went snooping for some.  I found a card made be Teri Barrios on "Bitten by the Bug" blog and turned it into a scrapbook page.  I used Stretch your Imagination and Tags, baga and more cartridges, along with scallop border punch from Stampin up.




I love Christmas and my family, so that part was a no brainer!  Enjoy!
                                                        liz

1 comment:

My Creative Time said...

Wow Liz! I love your page~ especially what you did with the tree, what a GREAT idea!
hugs,
Emma:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!