Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Creative Time and Original Gourmet Lollipop ~ yummy!



GOOD MORNING & welcome to our collaboration with the FABULOUS “Original Gourmet Lollipop” company! We are ALL super excited to partner up with this company because they truly do have the BEST lollipops around! Many of you are familiar with our famous “Stitched Lollipop Holder Dies” which fit the famous OG lollipops PERFECTLY! Well, we just discovered the “mini” OG lollipops! We LOVED them so much that Emma designed a brand new “Mini Stitched Lollipop Die”. This new die fits the mini OG lollipops to PERFECTION! Join us as we showcase BOTH sizes of these dies so you can see the difference!

I only have the Original Stitched Lollipop die to share with you, however the rest of the 
team will have both.  I just have to say that I had a hard time not eating these before I could get the pictures!  Oh my the Pumpkin Spice Latte was caaaaaalling me!  :)

To create the black holder, I first heat embossed it with white. Then I pieced the witches feet together and added glossy accents. Next I attached the purple "dress" tulle.
           
For the white holder, I cut my strip of stamps, yes I cut my stamps, 
and cringed the whole time.  But I'm so happy I did!  I can always line them back in a row 
if I ever want to use them that way again.  Then tied the stick with the orange tulle.  How much easier could it have been!

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
VersaMark Ink
Tulle
White Embossing Powder

***GIVEAWAY*** Leave your comments on all of our blogs for an opportunity to win one of my original Stitched Lollipop Holder Dies along with some YUMMY lollipops from the Original Gourmet Lollipop company!
***SALE INFO*** Use the code: OGPOP to get a discount off your entire order! Whoever orders the new “Stitched Mini Lollipop Die” will get a FREE “Mini Original Gourmet Lollipop” with your order! This special is for 48 hours ONLY! This special will end on Friday, September 30, 2016 at midnight PST!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz. How Adorable are your lollipop treat holders!! I absolutely love your creative idea of cutting that strip of mini stamps and creating your own pattern paper the look is amazing!! You definitely did two wicked awesome creative jobs!!
YOU so ROCK!!

lindagk23 said...

Love your adorable treat holders Liz! They are super cute! This mini lollipop holder is going to be so nice to have. Thanks so much for sharing!

Windy said...

I really like the idea of using the netting for bows!

gailliz11atgmaildotcom

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

McStamper said...

Love your ideas. The witches legs are so cute.

cm said...

WOW! What a sweet treat ensemble you've designed for us, showcasing the original lollipop holder (it's now officially on my 'need' list) Your decorations: cute AND stylish! The lollipops: yumm! I don't know if those are available where I live in Canada, but I'll sure be conducting research to find out. Both lolli dies are calling my name; perfect for making treats for my niece's Gr. 1 class (60 total in the combined classes), my nephew's daycare pals (25) and, of course, their teachers and educational assistants. Thank you for the smiles and inspiration today!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Denise Bryant said...

These are just adorable! Love that there are two sizes now with the Mini Stitched Lollipop Die! These are all so fun... love the tulle embellishment and the witch's legs! So cute!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!