Tuesday, September 6, 2016

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month ~ wish big!


Hello, today is My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month over at My Creative Time!  This little birthday set has many sentiments that are so fun.  Sentiments are a great way to create a "pattern paper"!  I never have enough birthday cards that are gender neutral, this technique is perfect for that.


I used the MISTI (if you don't have one, it's worth the investment!) to create the pattern paper.  I never would have been able to this so evenly with out it.  For the label I inlaid the "wish big".  This card is relatively flat, perfect for mailing.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Pink Posh Sequins summer mix


1 comment:

Crafting Katie said...

So cute! Your homemade patterned paper is adorable!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!