Thursday, September 8, 2016

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ proud of you!


Hello, I hope your week is a happy one so far!  I've been super busy at work so trying 
to find time to craft has been a bit difficult, but I've managed :)  

Today is Thoughtful Thursday over at My Creative Time.  I like when I get scheduled for this segment, since it gives me a chance to get well needed cards made.


After I embossed the brick pattern paper, I did ink blending with washi tape to create the star burst.  I also heat embossed the sentiment on the black circle die cut.  For the sentiment I only used a portion of it.  Some people cut them, however I chose to mask the part I didn't want stamped.  This was really a fast card to make.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Brick Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Stars


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz what a Beautiful and vintage feel card!!
Love the embossed brick background & your masked & Inked starburst turned out awesome....it all definitely showcases the sentiment.
You so did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love this technique!

quilt4fun2 said...

Amazing idea for a card! I never would have thought of this. Such a beautiful combination of rays on the brick embossing. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

ugg boots
moncler jacket
fitflops sandals
coach outlet
moncler dunjacka
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet 70% off
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
ugg boots uk
2017.11.4chenlixiang

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!