Friday, September 16, 2016

MCT September Release Blog Hop ~ oh deer!


 Welcome to My Creative Time September Release Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here 
from Kim.  If you just stumbled upon my blog then you'll want to head over to 
Emma for the start!


I created this fun shaker card, which I think could be used for other occasions besides Christmas.



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Gold Metallic Paper
Stampin' Up Ink
beads and bits for shaker


ALL IS CALM ~ stamp and die set

"FREEBIE"
Starting THIS Friday, September 16th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this "Christmas Word Tree" Stamp. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: SEPT2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, September 23rd at midnight PST.

Oh Happy Day, let the shopping commence! 

Your NEXT STOP is Lucia!

23 comments:

jean said...

your card is georgeous!!!! love it!!!!

My Creative Time said...

TOTALLY LOVE your "kate spade" looking card!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for all of your aMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!!!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

McStamper said...

Fantastic card. Love your design.

gildamc@hotmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOWZERS What an Elegant and Gorgeous Card.
When I first looked it with the beautiful navy & white *which I thought as a wrist band* and your most Gorgeous Gold Oval with the dear and shaker bits...I thought it was a piece of jewelry...so WOWIE WOW girl you so outdid yourself. Of course after reading your recipe I know differently so again WOW and your card is Spectacular. YOU so ROCK!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You totally ROCK!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Sue D said...

How fun as a shaker with this deer.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Love your shaker card, it's really beautiful! Thanks for sharing all your awesome projects this week.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Windy said...

Cute idea! My grandsons would love this!
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Stunning card. Love the gold frame and image on the shaker. TFS
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the gold!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and elegant card, Liz! I just adore this!!!

cm said...

My festive spirit is sky-rocketing with this release! Swooning over your gorgeous and elegant shaker card! Striking! Your showcases over the past week have filled me with joy and inspiration! The highlight for me (well, technically everything you design is a highlight!) is the tag/card you designed for Day 2's Chalkboard Christmas reveal...stunning! Thank you for the smiles!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like how elegant your shaker card looks with the gold frame and deer. So simple with the 3 stripes. Very pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Mary Holshouser said...

This is fantastic.
I'll be making this card for my son.
I love the gold framing and the sequins.
Marvelous card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

MeMe said...

So elegant. Simply beautiful. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

Linsey R said...

Now this is just gorgeous!!! What a fabulous way to showcase that lovely deer! So pretty!!! And thanks for all your wonderful inspiration over this week for the new release, Liz! As always, I enjoyed every bit of it!!! Have a great day!! xoxo

Cindi Hall said...

Miss Liz-this card is just gorgeous and I can think of many other uses for this deer head. My husband is a hunter and he would love any card with this on it. I also love the shaker card idea with the gold frame.

Linda Hott said...

What a pretty shaker card! It stands out, of course I love the gold, gold, gold paper on the card, it's like bling. I always thing bling adds. Lol adnilttoh@gmail.com

Lawanda Martin said...

Ms. Liz, I love that shaker card, oh I hope I can learn to make those. It is just beautiful.
lawandamartin_740@msn.com

Jen Hayes said...

Fantastic! Your card has such a clean and classic look! It could most definitely be used for more than just the holidays like you said, and could make a fantastic masculine card as well. Thanks for sharing your inspiration! :)
mrscuddlytiger at gmail.com

Rose Santuci-Sofranko said...

SUCH a pretty stamp and a lovely creative use of it! Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist (at) aol.com

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
prada outlet
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
boston celtics jerseys
oakley store
tory burch handbags
nike trainers
20171.04wengdongdong

Unknown said...

fitflops
lebron shoes
prada sunglasses
kobe 9
longchamp outlet
yeezy shoes
nike air zoom
nike air max 2017
cheap jordans
burberry scarf

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!