Thursday, September 15, 2016

MCT September Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ~ little doggie!


Hi, today is the last day of My Creative Time September sneak peeks!  Today I get to share 
with you, All Is Calm stamp and die set!  As soon as I saw the dog die I knew this would be 
perfect for a treat bag.  Yes, I do have doggie treats in it, lol!

 

To stamp and cut the wreath, I first cut out the wreath with scrap paper.  Then I place the negative of the scrap over the paper I wanted to use.  Next I laid the stamp in the negative space, then used my stamping block to "grab" the stamp.  By doing this I was guaranteed that the stamped image would fit properly when I die cut it.  I always stamp first then die cut, I'm rarely accurate with my stamping if I die cut first then stamp.  
I used several color green markers directly on my stamp to create depth in the foliage.


My Creative Time

Extras
Carte Bella Pattern Paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Pens
Stampin' Up Ink
Glassine Bag

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

24 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Cute doggie treat bag. TfS adnilttoh@gmail.com Thanks for the peaks all week.adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz...What a Super Cutie of a Treat idea....and your doggie looks so cute and love how you showcase him with your pretty wreath. YOU SO ROCK!!

Jackie said...

Love this treat bag, especially the wood mount for the dog's silhouette! I know some kiddos who would love to receive a treat in that treat bag. 60jensen78@gmail.com

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bag!!

Shirley said...

Such a neat treat bag, love it!
delgador@bellsouth.net

Crafting Katie said...

This is just darling, Liz! You are going to make some doggie very happy!

MeMe said...

Cute little way for Santa to remember special little family members. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

jean said...

Your card is georgeous!!! you would love a misti for stamping....they are wonderful...if you want to see how they work go to My sweet petunia....I loved my first one so much I went back and got the big scrapbooking one!!!

Marie said...

Your treat bag is perfect. Great job🎄

Unknown said...

I love this idea for treat bag. I might scrap lift this.. 😀 Love it...So beautiful... Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the dog silhouette.
My granddaughter is getting a
support dog at the end of the month.
I can use this stamp to send a
"welcome to the family"to the dog when she
arrives. :-)
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet doggie treat bag! I like the depth on your foliage! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and Beautiful!!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Lawanda Martin said...

Ms. Liz, what a great treat bag!
lawandamartin_740@msn.com

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful embellishment of your pretty treat bag!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Sue D said...

Perfect way to decorate a doggie treat bag.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun treat bag. Those may be doggie treats but they look yummy. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

McStamper said...

What a cute gift for the doggie. Love your idea.

Cynthia Clark said...

Cutest doggie bag EVER!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love the little doggie bag! What a great idea! Almost all of my family has dogs. This would be great to make something like this for them. (The dogs that is!) LOL!

booismine@gmail.com

John said...

christian louboutin sale
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
ike air force
ed hardy uk
burberry outlet online
2017220yuanyuan

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.8
off white outlet
vibram five fingers
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
ugg boots
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
longchamp outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online

Unknown said...

www1129
canada goose outlet
red bottom shoes
coach outlet
moncler outlet
north face
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
tod's outlet
christian louboutin outlet
true religion jeans

yanmaneee said...

nike flyknit racer
adidas ultra boost
nike air max
cheap jordans
retro jordans
lebron james shoes
nike air max 2017
cheap mlb jerseys
golden goose
nike epic react

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!