Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MCT What a Treat ~ happy valentine's day!



Good morning, it's Wednesday, that means it's "What A Treat" Wednesday!  Some of us girls on the design team at My Creative Time are creating treats and/or treat packaging.  

I had some left over candy canes and white chocolate from Christmas and didn't want it to go to waste...while on Pinterest last week I found a smaller version of these.  I thought they'd be a great way to use my goodies, and give something to my coworkers.


For the tag I stamped red on red for a subtle look (it shows up more in person), then quickly added the other items.

Of course after I had already made the heart suckers, I thought of a different look.  Adding the stick to the other side to create an arrow!  Oh that would have been way cuter!  Oh well maybe next year :)


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Baker's Twine

Be sure to stop by and see what the other girlies have created!


9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG & Oh WOW How Cute...CUte...CUTE!!
what a fun way to use your Candy Canes and your White Chocolate...Love your cool, cleaver & creative ways you used Miss Emma's Goodies. OH you definitely are giving super fun and yummy Valentine treats. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

keysha said...

OW! Now that is very creative!! I love it! Your tags are super cute!

katieo said...

These treats are stunning. They look like they came from a gourmet store. I love how you stamped red on red

quilt4fun2 said...

This is a super idea to use up your candy. The sticks would look great as an arrow but your suckers look great this way also. Love how you decorated the tags. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

These are so pretty, love the suckers too!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG you better have these shipped ~ I need about 42 of them ~ before next Friday Thanks! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these ~ seriously AMAZING!

Sherrie K. said...

These are fantastic Liz! What a fun treat and cool way to use the candy canes! LOVE these!!
Sherrie K

Brigit Mann said...

These came out awesome, such a great idea!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!