Tuesday, February 24, 2015

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month ~ thanks!




Good morning friends!  I have two cards to share with you using My Creative Time's Fun Speech Bubbles.  This is the second time this month we are making projects with the "cheeky" stamp and die set.  They are also on sale for a few more days...



so if this set has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price!  This set will be on sale for the entire month of February! The sale will end on February 28, 2015 @ 12:00am PST!  
  This set includes 9 stamps along w/7 coordinating dies! 





recipe:

My Creative Time
Hello Frame Die ~ thanks die
More Chocolate Greetings ~ many thanks stamp - I masked the "thanks"

Extras
Stampin' Up ink
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
Gold paper
Chrome paper



9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your cards they are both so sweet and love too how you shared different ways to use Miss Emma's Stamp/die set of the month I too love this set and your clever and creative ideas are outstanding. YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards!!! Love the plain bubbles with the layered thanks sentiments on the first one, and your bubble with the phone is too cute on the second!

jessica said...

Your cards are AWESOME Liz!!! Love all the fun speech bubbles!
Awesome job!

katieo said...

2 outstanding cards. I love the layers on the first one. The wood grain background looks awesome behind the phone and speech bubble.

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the vellum shadow with the thanks...like a chalkboard technique. I like the bubbles as an embellishment background. Love the gold dial on the phone...how CAS for both cards. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both...the first is my fav!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Really cute cards Liz! I love the first one with all the colored speech bubbles.

Mary-Anne V said...

wow I just found your blog and love your work! Funny I was at the My Creative time blog and pinned 3 of your cards and then discovered they all belonged to you when I got to your personal blog! I am a new follower via email!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ well I think both of these cards are simply PERFECTION! I especially LOVE the first one ~ so bright and cheerful against the white card base! BEAUTIFULLY done!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!