Monday, February 2, 2015

MCT Made In Minutes ~ love!



Hellooo :), today is Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time and I have two quick projects to share with you! 

When I was putting away Christmas decor I realized that my "noel" votive holders could be "love" by simply adding a "v".  So that's what I did...well sort of :)


I quickly cut two "Heart 2 Heart" dies, one in silver glitter and one in red glitter.  Then added a bit of a non permanent adhesive.  It's sort of a "v", right!



Then for my 2nd project I die cut the 3 hearts in red glitter, pink glitter and gold paper.  I then randomly sewed them together to make a banner.


My Creative Time

Extras
Scrap glitter paper

Have a great week!

6 comments:

jessica said...

So LOVING your projects Liz!!! AWESOME job with both!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute decor!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh now this is super duper CELVER!!! LVOE how you just changed to votives around and then decorated the one with "LOVE"!!! Then your little banner on your home décor project ~ EEK! FABULOUS ideas always!

katieo said...

Fun way to turn a Xmas project into a Valentines projects. I love the heart sash too.

quilt4fun2 said...

Love your projects. The banner is great to decorate your mini dress form. So clever to use the heart as a V and to use them on votives that already had 3 of the 4 letters. Now they have a duel season purpose! Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, how creative Liz! I love the votive's and the dress form looks amazing! The banner is so fun:) Way to think outside the box! Very cool!
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!