Monday, December 1, 2014

PKS Face Day ~ Believe!




Good Morning!  
Today is my day to share a Peachy Keen Face project with you over at


I've been wanting to make one of these pop up cards for a while now.  I had one in my svg stash but it was birthday themed.  I made some minor adjustments and added the Santa and snowflakes from Miss Kate Cuttables.  

The snowflake faces are PKS-482 Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.  The sweet Santa face is a PKS-480 Christmas Character Face Assortment.  To dress it up I added the flowers, holly, and stars are from the lastest release PKS-1442 Cowboy Christmas and PK-1440 Maxwell and Barrett.

This card was really fun and easy to make, and adding the Peachy faces made it come to life!


Extras
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Stickles
White Gel Pen
Chalk
Gold Pen
Wink of Stella shimmer pen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out adorable, Liz! Great job!

Amanda T said...

Ok. I HAVE to make one of these cards. Yours is my favorite! Oh how I love your style! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

A super job on your box card. The Peachy faces do make the characters come to life! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! donnabroussard55@yahoo.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!