Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Enjoy!



Hi, today is a birthday celebration for Kathy at Peachy Keen Stamps!  Many of us have created cards for her posted in The Peachy Place, Facebook group.  So head over there to see them all!

  If you aren't a member all you have to do is ask!


It's hard to see in the picture, however I created some bead board for the lower half of the wall.  For the floor, I clear embossed, then used TH distress ink, which made the embossing POP!  Like all old linoleum it has some worn spots :)

Then I needed some retro wallpaper to go with that lino floor!  This totally reminds me of home I lived in when I was growing up. lol



Extras
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
White Gel Pen
Clear Embossing
Tim Holts Distress Ink
Gold Gel Pen

With the holidays approaching and my youngest daughter is home from  college (she hadn't been home since last Christmas)  I'm not sure how much posting I will be doing.  So if I don't get a chance to say it...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!