Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Winter Wishes!



Hi Ya!   Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  Can you believe it's almost Christmas?!  It feels like it was just summer!  Well probably since it was still 80 degrees just a few weeks ago.  hehehe  Well I better get on it and get my stuff done, ready or not it's gonna happen!

Recently I saw a wintery tag made with clear cardstock and thought it was just beautiful!  I had never thought of using clear cardstock for a tag.  I think this be so pretty on a card base.


During our last release I had created stencils with clear cardstock using the tree die and fun edge dies.  By making them out of the acetate, I can use them over and over again.
To create the snow, I first painted cream acrylic, then while still wet I added the clear glitter.  Once that was dry I added moulding paste for the tree.  After that was dry, I lightly brushed gold perfect pearl powder on the tree tips.  It's hard to see in the picture :/

My Creative Time
Tag Layer Dies 
Oh Deer Stamp and Dies deer
Winter Flake Dies snow flakes
Winter Cheer Stamp and Die set sentiment
Seasonal Greetings Stamp and Die set tree
Fun Edge Dies snow
Extras
Papertrey Ink Clear Cardstock
Glitter Paper
Moulding Paste
Cream Acrylic Paint
Clear Glitter
Chrome Paper
Sequins
Ribbon
Hemp
Button
Stazon Ink

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful tag!!

Joan Smith said...

Your Snowflake looked so pretty on your tree and your tag is gorgeous OMG Miss Liz love your super fab clever and creative ideas and you sure had them a plenty for your tag. Definitely one outstanding creation!! YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the sparkle and texture!

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the sparkle and dimension of your beautiful tag. You are right...clear card makes a wonderful tag and it would look cool on a card or layout too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

So pretty Liz. Your tree must be beautiful with all of your creations.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love your clear tag!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! What a fun look! The deer is so sparkly and beautiful and love the texture for the tree! Fabulous job on this Liz!
Sherrie K

Kim A. said...

Love all the beautiful elements of your tag and how they came together to make this fabulous tag!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Liz!!!!! What an awesome tag!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!