Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tag it Tuesday ~ you are a lifesaver!




Hi, today is Tag it Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  We were asked to create a tag using the photo inspiration and color challenge.  I'm going to keep this super short so you'll have time to visit my DT sister too.  :)


When I stamped the "sentiment"  I masked off part of the stamp.  Masking off is the perfect way to make your stamps work for many projects.  The "rope" on the lifesavers were embossed with white embossing powder.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Stampin' Up ink
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
ribbon
hemp
button
 embossing powder
Bazzill paper 

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your tag gosh you most certainly got super clever and creative with your stamping what awesome ideas. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful, love your background!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! Love the soft colors and the embossed rope!

quilt4fun2 said...

Embossing the rope is a wonderful idea...extra texture. Masking stamps does stretch them to do more. Fabulous job on your cute tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

Just really cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love the embossed ropes!! Hugs!

jessica said...

What an AWESOME tag Liz!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my thins is so BEAUTIFUL and so CLEVER!! I LOVE that you did the life preserves as a background and the colors are so PRETTY! BEATUIFULLY done as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!