Monday, July 14, 2014

PKS Sketch/Photo/Color Challange ~ Happy Santa!




Hi, welcome to Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch/Photo/Color Challenge, one challenge, unlimited options! That's right you get to choose, one, all three, or any combination.  How fun is that!

I decided to go with the color and sketch.  I really wanted to use the NEW Pieceables SVG files, plus I have Christmas on my mind with the Christmas in July celebration going on at Peachy Keen.




I used the Candy Stripe Background (which is on sale right now) for the upper half.


This Santa was singing for an action wobble :)


Peachy Keen Stamps


Extras
My Creative Time ~ Fun Stitched Edges 
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Echo Park Pattern Paper
Tinsel ribbon
Chalk

So grab your peachy goodness and create something wonderful!

4 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Your Santa is adorable! Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is super CUTE Liz!!! LOVE that Santa!

GiGi said...

This is fabulous Liz! The bit of tinsel is the perfect touch and I love that he's on an action wobble!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Again you AMAZE me! I LOVE that Santa!!! The sunburst is seriously AMAZING and I LOVE it for xmas!! Fabulous as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!