Monday, July 14, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes ~ You hold the key to my heart!


Happy Monday, it's Made in Minutes at My Creative Time!  My card was quick, easy, and yet has a lot of impact with color and pattern!  


This color combo is one of my favorites for so many occasions!  Yes, this could be for Valentine's Day, Anniversary or a Just Because card.


My Creative Time
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set heart patterns

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
Chrome paper
Stampin' Up ink
Baker's Twine


Be sure to visit my Design Team sisters to see what they came up with.

8 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!!
Gorgeous CAS design!!
AWESOME job Liz!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so sweet, love the vellum envelope!!

Joan Smith said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet and precious card. I love so love how yo used all of Miss Emma's goodies. that little envelope is just too cute. YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, I just LOVE this card! I was just thinking the other day that I needed to use the mini envelope die! I love yours in vellum!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this card. The colors do make you want to look closer. So sweet and simple. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

candio said...

Love your card!! So cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! Hugs!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well if this isn't the PEERFECT and most BEAUTIFUL CAS card! Just LOVE the subtle details on that color ~ GORGEOUS color combination!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!