Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ Thinking of you!



Hello friends, happy Wednesday!  
Today is Whatever Wednesday over at My Creative Time, and that's exactly what it means.  For those of us on the schedule, we can make whatever we want.  This is a great chance for me to replenish my card stash. 

I've really been enjoying the playing with the new release and the CAS style so easily acheived with them.


To make the "watercolor stripe" I turned the the stamp different upside to avoid the "tin solder" look.  


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
Memento ink
Stampin' Up ink
Echo Park pattern paper
Sequins
Glossy Accents

Remember to see what the other girls created!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a cool tag OMG Miss Liz I love the color of ink you used it's unbelievable how that stamp does look like sand you are one amazing creative gal and sure know how to rock Miss Emma's goodies.
Your tag is amazing I love it lucky person who get's it and get's to display it in their home!
YOU ROCK!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the stamping...I haven't used that one yet!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love this card, Liz! Awesome design!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Love the colors:)
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

The little starfish is a fun die! I like how your random stamping looks like sand. Great colors and card design. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pat N. said...

So nice and simple, love your card!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is STUNNING! I LOVE the colors and how CAS this card turned out! Adding the tab note die is a FABULOUS idea! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!