Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thrifty Thursday ~ Wish Big!


Happy Thursday and welcome to My Creative Time's Thrifty Thursday!  I just love that Emma is doing these Thrifty Thursday's since it's getting me to use all of my scraps!  It's just so fun too!


This is a card I made for my husband for his birthday! It was so quick and fun which is exactly what I need right now!  My work load has lighten up lately.  However, I've been spending more time, than I care to admit on Pinterest.  Why you ask?  Because my daughter's getting married!  I'm having a blast!  There are so many great ideas, it's so hard to narrow them down.  :)

 
recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
ink
 
This month is my 1st Anniversary for Liz's Paper Loft Boutique!!! 
So to celebrate I will be having a Anniversary Sale!!! That's right, use the
 code HAPPY1ST to receive 25% off!!!! 
 
Lastly I'm giving away a Teresa Collins Summer Stories 12x12 paper kit! 
 Leave a comment here to be included in the drawing at the end of the month!
 
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is awesome gosh love all the different shapes and paper it's weird but it all works just amazing. Your choice for message is great and your sweetheart is going to love his card. Congrats on your 1st anniversary gosh how time flies when you're having fun. What a fun time for you and your daughter just enjoy, enjoy!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab design...love it!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a cool card, Liz! I just love those papers! I'm glad you're having fun on Pinterest with wedding ideas. What a blast!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card turned out so cool it is hard to believe they are scraps. It is fun to use scraps and rewarding that you didn't save them for nothing :D Great job and Happy Anniversary! Good luck with the wedding planning!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

sillygirl said...

thanks for the cool way to use our scraps! Paper is so expensive and I love to make cards for everyone!

Karenladd said...

Love the fun whimsical look of your card! Any idea to use scraps is an idea for me!

SHartl said...

What a great card for your husband. I love the colors you used...they POP!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Super clever Liz!! Love it!!!!

Cassandra said...

Love this! I think I have become a Simple Stories addict!!!

Kathleen said...

Love an idea to use up scraps! Sorta like a scrappy quilt.

Cathryn said...

Very cool card! Happy Birthday to your husband. Have a great weekend. Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card-love all the different shapes and papers:) Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding! I love Pinterest! We got so many fun idea's last yr when my daughter go married and now we are navigating for ideas for my son's wedding next summer. Fun ha? So many creative projects and idea's...I am sure your daughters wedding will be beautiful-hope you find time to share some of what you do!
Have a great weekend my friend!
Sherrie K

Felicia said...

I love the layout of your card! The paper you used is really cool too. Awesome job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!