Thursday, May 16, 2013

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ You're Braver Than You Think!



Hi my paper lovin' friends!  Welcome to My Creative Time's Thoughtful Thursday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  My work life has still been a bit hectic, however I feel like I can get some crafting in!  yippie!!

This card is for a friend of ours that is in the hospital awaiting a heart and kidney transplant.  He just recently got moved to the top of the list.  I have to say if feels somewhat weird to be praying for him to have the surgery soon.  Especially, when you know that someone will be losing their life, for him to have a chance to live.  So I also pray for the family of the future donor.  They will need lots of prayers for strength and comfort, who ever they may be.




Recipe:

My Creative Time

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
ink

 Enjoy!

11 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Liz! Love the papers, the card LO and the awesome MCT sentiment and die cut!
I know this card will bring a smile to whomever receives it!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this bright card, Liz! Perfect for a guy. Prayers for your friend! My aunt and cousin have both had kidney transplants, and I know what you mean about the other family. Such a gift for one family, but a terrible loss for the other.

Cathryn said...

Really cool design Liz! Good thoughts for your friend. Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Joan Smith said...

Oh Wow what a powerful story to go with your card!! Thought and prayers will be going out to your friend and the donors family they will be bonded by the power of God forever.
Your card is beautiful.

quilt4fun2 said...

A beautiful cheerful card! Wonderful job! How true both families need prayer...I hope your friend will do well.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is awesome! I LOVE the colors and what a FUN design!
Thoughts and prayers to your friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rose said...

goodness it has been too looooong scene i visited you!!! love your new photo :)

this is one awesome card!! love the brads with the fiber to tie it all together.

yes this would be a tough time of prayer. but God is good and will know your heart even if you don't know the right words to say. :)

Tina said...

So pretty and interesting to look at. Love the sentiment. Prayers for your friend.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kate said...

This is so Pretty. Love the Design.

Karenladd said...

A beautiful design and great sentiment. Wishing your friend the very best.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!