Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday ~ Framed!



Happy Wednesday my crafty friends!  Life is still a bit crazy right now so I apologize for not posting very much!  I think I have one more busy week and then will be crafting more frequently!  Yippie! 
 
 OK back to my project...we were ask to make a 3D project (anything but a card or a layout) using at least 3 flowers in some way.  So I came up with adding some rolled flowers to a "dollar bin" frame from Michael's.  So easy peasy!  :)


 
recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Frame
 
Be sure to check out what my design teammates created!
 
Oh my goodness...I can't believe I almost forgot...This month is my 1st Anniversary for Liz's Paper Loft Boutique!!!  So to celebrate I will be having a Anniversary Sale!!! That's right, use the
 code HAPPY1ST to receive 25% off!!!!
 
Enjoy!
 

14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your flowers are beautiful and gosh it sure doesn't look like a $1.00 frame any more..what an awesome idea you turned it into an expensive and vintage looking frame. Girl you are so talented.

jessica said...

What a beautiful project Liz! Love how you embellished this frame....awesome job! Congrats also on 1 year of the store!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! So exciting. I love these rolled flowers, they add something great to every project I see them on.

Crafting Katie said...

I'm glad to hear the madness is almost over!!! Your frame is gorgeous! Love the hemp among the flowers!

CherylB said...

Beautiful! You are so right....just a few flowers brought this frame to a whole other level....great job!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

Cathryn said...

Very beautiful and simple! Great job LIz. Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy 1st Anniversary! What a great project and pretty frame too. The flowers are a perfect touch to it. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

How pretty! I loved how the rolled flowers added so much to the frame. Very elegant:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with those pretty flowers on your frame Liz!!!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the flowers!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love this idea:) TFS!
Sherrie K

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

making some of these for my daughters party!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
issey miyake
coach handbags
adidas outlet online
polo ralph lauren
off white shoes
ralph lauren uk
pandora jewelry outlet
supreme clothing
ray ban eyeglasses
coach factory outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!