Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Sleeping!



Hi my crafty friends!!!  I'm so happy it's Wednesday, why you ask...it's my day off!  Especially this week since I only had to work Tuesday and then off again!  Not so bad!!!

Anyway, I'm also happy since today is 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time!  I wanted to share with you a cute little sign for a friend that will be having a baby soon!  She will be able to hang it on the door when her sweet one is sleeping.


Now everyone don't fall over, but today I used my Cricut!!!   I know it's been forever, poor thing was feeling a bit neglected!  We already know she's having a girl, that's why it's sooo pink!!!  :)


I used the Stitched Button Dies for the flower around the ribbon and hemp.  Added some colored stickles on the balloon and clouds for a bit of glitz!


Before I attached the letters, I ran them through my big shot with an embossing folder.  Then glued them down and add some glossing accents.  As you can see I need to glue the "y" down, sometimes the glossy accents makes the letters curl up.  But that's an easy fix.


Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
sign cut at 

My Creative Time

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
pink and blue stickles
glossy accents

This month is my 1st Anniversary for Liz's Paper Loft Boutique!!! 
So to celebrate I will be having a Anniversary Sale!!! That's right, use the
 code HAPPY1ST to receive 25% off!!!!   
Just a few days left!  Oh and there's new paper too!
 
Lastly I'm giving away a Teresa Collins Summer Stories 12x12 paper kit! 
 Leave a comment here to be included in the drawing at the end of the month! 

Enjoy!

16 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous baby sign Liz! I know your friend will LOVE this!! The design, the colors and papers and all the fun MCT products make this one special gift!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT hump day!

Joan Smith said...

What a cutie patootie sign gosh her friend and neighbors are going to have sign envy. Miss Liz you are so so so talented
I really love what you create you are so talented in so many ways it always blows my mind at all the different and unique and unusual ways you come up with ideas and then run with it to create such masterpieces. You ROCK!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. I love it!! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is such a great idea! Absolutely adorable! I think I'll have to scraplift for a friend who's due in a few weeks. :-)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

CherylB said...

Liz, this is so cute! Great job. We have a friend that just delivered...this would be perfect for her. I may have to do this with a nice lunch or dinner for her. Beautiful!

Kate said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the hot air balloon so pretty.

quilt4fun2 said...

The new Mommy is going to love this cute sign! What a clever idea and I love the stickles and glossy. Great papers too. Happy 1st Anniversary!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~ Jo ~ said...

This is gorgeous and I'm sure your friend is going to love this and cherish this homemade gift! I love the glossy accent letters!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Sherrie K. said...

ADORABLE Liz!!! The hot air balloon is so stinken cute and love the glossy accents on the letters:) So sweet!
Sherrie K

Cathryn said...

Beautiful and Thoughtful gift LIz. I'm sure she will LOVE it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

I just fell over cause you used your Cricut! lol! This is super adorable! And your picture is beautiful! Great job Liz!

SHartl said...

How adorable this is! I love that paper pieced hot air balloon and the die cut clouds!

Karenladd said...

This is so darn cute! Love all the details like the glossy accents on the letters and the stickles on the balloon!

Cindy Vernon said...

Gorgeous...super fab project.

Cassandra said...

This is so wonderful! Your details are AMAZING as always! And I just love your hot air balloon!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!