Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Peachy Keen Guest Designer!


Hi everyone this month I will be a Guest Designer for Peachy Keen Stamps!  I am beyond excited to be apart of the Peachy Keen Family this month!  Thank you to Peachy Keen for giving me this opportunity to have FUN  PLAYING with paper and Peachy Goodness!!!

Now on to my project...


I used PKSC14February2013, I just love this stamp set!  There are so many darling stamps for boys, yet I'm sure any of you could still make them girly!  hehehe

Using a strip of chrome metallic paper ran through a crimper add just enough "industrial" feel!  I know it's hard to see, but on the gear I used Tim Holts distress clear stickles.


Recipe:
 
Peachy Keen Stamps
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink Paper
Chrome paper
Copics
white pen
chalk
ink
stickles
 
This month is my 1st Anniversary for Liz's Paper Loft Boutique!!! 
So to celebrate I will be having a Anniversary Sale!!! That's right, use the
 code HAPPY1ST to receive 25% off!!!! 
 
Giving away a Teresa Collins Summer Stories 12x12 paper kit!  Leave a comment here to be included in the drawing!
 
Enjoy!
 

14 comments:

jessica said...

Liz!!!
Congrats on your Guest Designer spot and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!!!
GREAT papers, colors and LO and of course that PKS is awesome!!!

Life and Knits said...

So very cute!! Great coloring too!

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome card, Liz! The crimped metallic paper looks really cool, and I love your cute little robot guy!

Unknown said...

Love it. I only have a boy so it's wonderfull to see cute cards for them too.I loved this stamp set. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Love it. I only have a boy so it's wonderfull to see cute cards for them too.I loved this stamp set. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Melissa said...

I was thrilled when I saw your name as the guest designer at peachy keen. Congratulations on your store anniversary! Love your card today too-

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Congrats on being the guest designer for Peachy Keen. Your card is super cute!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Sukie said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! Your card is so adorable! Also, congrats on your one year anniversary! That is so awesome, have a great day!

Karenladd said...

LOL, this card is so adorable! Love that bit of metallic look with the crimped metallic paper...great touch! And Happy 1st Anniversary to you!

Karenladd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHartl said...

Your card is really cute and the details like the metallic trim, the twine and the brad add to the charm. Congratulations on your DT guest spot and on your 1 year anniversary!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Okay this card is not only ADORABLE but so BEAUTIFUL too! I know beautiful you say ~ LOL ~ YES it is! The way you colored that little guy, the paper choices and the details just flow perfectly together! CONGRATS on the DT spot and of course your 1 year anniversary!! YEAH! You know I adore your creations and of course the boutique!!!

Saundra said...

I don't know how I missed this!! Your card is so cute, Liz! I love the metallic paper! It is just perfect. Congratulations on 1 year! ~Hugs, Saundra

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!