Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ hello!

Happy Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time.  This the day where we on the design team get to let loose and create!  Since I've been doing a lot of copic coloring, it was time to have fun watercoloring.


I first embossed with gold embossing powder then painted it with Distress Inks.  Next I die cut the "hello" in gold paper and 3 times in white cardstock and glued together.


My Creative Time
Mom stamp and die set
Big Hello die
More Stitched Rectangular Dies
Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Gold Paper


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Gorgeous...GORGEOUS Card!! Your flowers are so beautiful...wow your ideas to achieve this look are brilliant...You so did one Super Outstanding Creative job...your total look is Magnificent!! Love too how your card (to me) has a vintage look!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love those flowers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great layers and technique! I love the look and beautiful watercolor. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

yanmaneee said...

birkin bag
nike cortez men
kd shoes
adidas iniki
golden goose
rolex replica
coach outlet sale
nike air max 2019
james harden shoes
yeezy boost

sought said...

find out this here dig this pop over here Get More Info site here additional resources

stetaez said...

l9j03o0w86 q9v35b1x97 p8m64r9k09 b8w91g1b46 b6b84y3y70 v6y97m2x19

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!