Monday, March 26, 2018

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ have a brew-tiful day!


Good morning crafty friends!  Today is Thoughtful Thursday at My Creative Time, hopefully you will get some ideas from the design team. 


I randomly stamped the images with Memento Ink then colored them with copic markers. After heat embossing the sentiment I cut the banner and popped it up with foam tape.


My Creative Time
Just Brew It! stamp and die set
More Stitched Edges

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz...WOWIE WOW!! Your Gift Card Holder is Gorgeous and Funtabulous!! You sure did one Super Outstanding Stamping and Coloring job!! I'm in awe of what you did....the look is so cute....and without a doubt Super Spectacular!! Lucky Person who gets it. In my head it's me *LOL* The #1 Kuppa Kuppa gal. That sentiment and what's inside is what my days are all about....All of your craftabulous ideas using Miss Emma's goodies are Brilliant and Ingenious!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

Love your design, and the soft colors are gorgeous!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute!! Love that background you've created!!

Theresa

quilt4fun2 said...

Pretty card design and I love the background stamping. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lezlye said...

Love this Liz!

yanmaneee said...

longchamp
adidas yeezy boost
jordan shoes
stephen curry 5
ferragamo belts
goyard
adidas superstar
kd shoes
coach handbags
michael kors outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!