Wednesday, March 14, 2018

MCT March Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ hello!

Image may contain: text

Yippee it's day 2 of My Creative Time's March Release!  I hope you enjoyed yesterday's sneaky peek!
Today I get to share with you the new Daisy Frame Die.  I'm so in love with this flower die, I can see this used for soooo many projects!  


I first cut the frame with white neenah cardstock and colored it with copic markers.  After I assembled the flowers and attached to the card I added Nuvo drops to the centers.
This was so quick...my kind of project!  :)

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Neenah Cardstock
Pattern Paper
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops
Simon Says Stamp Ink


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz...What a Gorgeous Card!!! Loving all the layers, colors & Papers! Love the Shabby Chic look you achieved....and the look you achieved for the frame is Fabulous...definitely look vintage....your ideas sure showcase today's sneaky peek in a most Spectacular way!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

dgstamper said...

The wink a stella really makes the daisies pop. Your creativity is outstanding. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what you will be showcasing. Thank you for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn😀

Diana Hernandez said...

Beautiful card Liz. Those daisies are so, so pretty. tfs
dlhernandez16@gmail.com

Jen P said...

Lovely card! Love all the layers you coordinated together.
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

jean said...

the green really makes your card pop !! love it!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Sue D said...

Cute. I like the layers and your choice of papers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Windy said...

Love the simplicity of this card, yet so pretty!
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layers!! Great spring card!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

Tawna said...

Such an interesting use of patterns and colors! I love it! tjwitney21@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the different layers - the
plaid and solid make a great
design. Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful layers, dimension and I like the shine on the flower centers. So pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Such pretty colors! Love those yellow daisies!Beautiful card!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Katia said...

I love your card is awesome!!!
amantedelpapel@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!