Wednesday, March 7, 2018

MCT Birthday Palooza ~ happy birthday!



Hi, I hope your day is going well so far!  Today is Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time
so it's party time!  
For my project I wanted one that could be used for either gender or age.


I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment on the white panel, then added the die cut balloon and stamped again.  I'm not sure I could have done this without the Misti.  


My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Nuvo Drops
Simon Says Stamp Ink


5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty and simple!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this card, Liz! Just awesome!

lindagk23 said...

Love your beautiful card!

quilt4fun2 said...

So simple and pretty...love the Script Words. Great technique and fast.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Becca Yahrling said...

Sweet CAS card - love the color!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!