Tuesday, August 8, 2017

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ sweet birthday!


Hi, I have a sweet card to share with you today.  Today is Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time and that means that we DT girls can create whatever we want.  Most of the time I enjoy making something with a few guide lines.  But sometimes I really like to let whatever happens happen.  :)


For my card I first stamped with Archival Ink with a 2nd generation stamp.  Next I watercolored with distress inks.  On the cupcake I added Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Bristol Paper
Archival Ink
Distress Ink
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Hemp
Sequins

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how soft this card is...so pretty! Love this idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What A Gorgeous Card!! You sure came up with outstanding creative ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies and your results created one Spectacular & Magnificent Card!! I'min awe with all that you did and the way you did it!! YOU DO ROCK!!

Diana Hernandez said...

Sweet little card, Clean and simple but very nice. Great job.tfs

You look so familiar to me, are you from Arizona?

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!