Monday, August 21, 2017

MCT Too Die For ~ hb!


Happy Tuesday to you!  Today is Too Die For over at My Creative Time, this where we show different ways to get more use out of your dies.


To create this card I first die cut the "H and B", then with the Misti I was able to stamp the "happy birthday" in a repeat pattern.  Now had I been thinking ahead, I should have stamped first, then die cut the letters and used the "H and B" on another card...then I would have had two cards completed at the same time.  :)  I use foam tape to pop up the white panel and added some enamel dots.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Enamel Dots


6 comments:

My Creative Time said...

I just LOVE your card Miss Liz!!! It is such a perfect card using my FAVORITE dies!!

BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Linda Hott said...

Beautiful card!

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz What a Beautiful Card!! Outstanding Stamping Job and it sure showcases the H B in the most perfect way!!
Definitely more clever & Creative ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Jen P said...

Great card and fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this simple idea for a card and great tip that two cards could have been made! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!