Friday, August 18, 2017

MCT August Release Blog Hop ~ too cute to spook!

**** Disclaimer****
My camera is acting up, so I'm sorry for the pictures being blurry!


Welcome to My Creative Time August Release Blog Hop!  Well we finally made it to Friday!  I'm not going to keep you long so you have time to see all the projects.  Also I want you to be able to shop and hopefully be one of the lucky shoppers that will get the freebie stamp!


My Creative Time
Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text


"FREEBIE STAMP"
Image may contain: text
Stitched Bat Sentiments

Starting THIS Friday, August 18, 2017 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is the "Bat Sentiments” stamp set. It will be given to the FIRST 75 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 75 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 75 shoppers come through, this stamp set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 75. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: AUG2017 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, August 25th, 2017 @midnight PST.

Liz YOU ARE HERE!
Nikki YOUR NEXT STOP!

22 comments:

jean said...

what an amazing wreath, really be beautiful hanging on your door!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

lindagk23 said...

What an awesome wreath! Love the new larger rosette die and the ghost is so spooky! Thank you for sharing your awesome projects this week! Hugs! lindagk23ataoldotcom

SCRAPDIVA29 said...

Beautiful fall wreath!!

My Creative Time said...

WOWEEEEE...... I SOOO NEEEEEED this wreath in my life!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE this Miss LIZ! EXCELLENT idea!!! Thank you for your AMAZING sneaks this entire week!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

I justed purchased a bunch of goodies for a few wreaths but didn't have any inspiration on what to put on them until I saw this! How adorable, I can't wait to get my order to make this bigger rosette die and Halloween creatures and pumpkins! Just love this release.

Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! Your wreath is AMAZING!! Thank you for the inspiration!! I LOVE this release!!



Judy Rowland
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Jill Rugg said...

Love the burlap wreath-so creative!

jrugg@sctc.net

Linda Hott said...

Awesome wreath, great projects all week, tfs, it was terrific! Halloween looks like great fun for all! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOWIE WOW What a Fangtastic and Wicked Awesome Wreath you created...you sure did one Faboolous job Showcase these new Halloween Goodies....Your wreath is Spooktacular.
YOU so ROCK!!

Sue D said...

Fun way to decorate this burlap wreath.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

RedGem said...

What a great way to decorate the burlap wreath!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Spooky fun, so so fun!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Awesome job on your wreath! The new release looks great on it! Very clever.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the color of your rosette. Cool idea using them on the wreath,. Thank you for all of the inspiration


resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Jen P said...

Awesome idea to use the new release to add fun holiday bling to your wreath! Love it!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

dgstamper said...

What great idea for a wreath. Thank you

lisa808 said...

Fun idea for decorating a wreath.

lisawhs808 at aol dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome fall wreath! Love the rosettes with the ghosts, and that cute bat!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous! LOVE your wreath!!

McStamper said...

Love the fabulous wreath. Thanks for your creative idea.
gildamc@hotmail.com

Diana Hernandez said...

Liz, very creative way to use your stamps and this wreath is awesome! Love it. tfs
dlhernandez16@gmail.com

cm said...

Oh my stars, Liz! Your wreath is absolutely spook-tacular! My husband and I just moved into a brand-spanking new house in a new town, and I'm in dire need of 'pretty' seasonal home decor. You've given me fantastic inspiration! I'd love to know where you found the wreath; it could be used year round with a simple change of images. Love this!
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!