Sunday, March 26, 2017

MCT Manly Monday ~ happy birthday!



It's Manly Monday over at My Creative Time, so today I have a "cute manly" card to share with you!  I know, cute and manly usually don't go together, however I think it works in this case.  :)


I copic colored the all the elements after I stamped with Memento Ink.  Next I cut two "waters" with the scalloped edge die.  I added the boat onto an action wobble for the boat to catch the waves.  :)   A lot of pop dots and foam tape was used to create dimension.


My Creative Time
Fun Stitched Edges ~ scallop edge
Find Joy in the Little Things ~ boat, sun, fish
Chocolate Greetings ~ happy birthday


Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Xpress It Blending Card
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Action Wobble
Hemp
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz....what a Cutie of a Card!! Your little scene is adorable!! You did a Spectacular coloring job!! Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! I love the hemp for the fishing line!

Windy said...

Cute! I love the wobbly boat!

quilt4fun2 said...

I bet this wobbling boat is so fun to see...what a clever idea. Great dimension too! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!