Wednesday, March 22, 2017

MCT Anything Goes ~ hello!


A BIG HELLO to you today!  Over at My Creative Time it's Anything Goes.  That's right no rules or guidelines!  I wanted to share with you a card using something you may not think could be used all year long.  I used Love is in the Air which most would think is only for Valentine's Day...but not me!


First I stamped the balloon with VersaMark Ink on kraft cardstock.  I die cut the "hello" three times and glued together.  After attaching to the kraft cardstock, I stamped the sentiment, then added glossy accents to the "hello".


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
VersaFine Ink
Glossy Accents


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Good Morning Miss Liz....OH My what a Gorgeous Card. Great job creating your own pattern paper...the look is Shabby/Chic Vintage Spectacular. Great idea cutting the hello 3 times to give it that dimension. Your card is Spectacular...definitely a Super Outstanding Creative job!! I so agree with you spread the love all year round. YOU SO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the heart shaped hot air balloons!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how stamping with Versa Mark makes a great tone on tone that looks great on any color card. The balloon stamp makes a great all over background design! Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Adorable card! I love the stamped background, the heart balloon is so cute! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Vonmariedesign said...

So pretty, love the background!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!