Tuesday, March 7, 2017

MCT Whatever Wednesday~ dino-mite!


Hi paper peeps, happy Wednesday and welcome to My Creative Time Whatever Wednesday!  I have a fun card to share with you today.  This card was made for my great nephew's first birthday.


To create this card I did some ink blending with a rainbow pattern, then die cut out the numbers.  Next I inlaid the numbers (except #1) on the white paper.  The number one was popped up and covered with glossy accents.  The dinosaur was colored with copic markers and accented with glossy accents.  The sentiment strip was die cut longer than the die actually is.  For instructions google "extending your dies", there plenty of videos.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Copic Markers


5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love this card so much. Super cute for a little one.

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Dinomite Card you created!
It's so cute!! Outstanding coloring job and love the clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Definitely a Spectacular card!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so darn cute, Liz! I just love it!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great idea to single out one number for a birthday card and I love the inked inlays! Love this card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!