Thursday, September 10, 2015

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ congratulations!


Hi, today is Thoughtful Thursday over at My Creative Time!  This is kind of a broad theme, since it can be anything that's thoughtful.  Most will think of sympathy cards, however I think that congrat cards are super thoughtful too.  :)

This card I made for my niece and her fiance's engagement party.  I thought it would be fun to decorate like a postcard.


This card was super quick and easy to complete.  
I love that a simple card can still have a lot of impact.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scrap Paper
Glossy Accents
Wink Of Stella Shimmer


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW your card is so sweet! I love your clever and creative ideas you are the Queen of Vintage and I love it!
I just love too how super clever and creative you always are with Miss Emma's goodies! Thanks for the inspiration!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I love all of the elements and the colors you used!

Verda said...

Very Pretty and delicate.

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like the glitter strip and stripes stamped. I like the button hearts. Great idea to make it like a post card. Your niece will love her card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

Super cute Liz. i just got the postcard sets. Can;t wait to use them

Kim H said...

Liz ~ so BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't agree with you more ~ I bet they will LOVE this and cherish it forever! CONGRATS to them!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!