Monday, September 7, 2015

MCT Made In Minutes ~ celebrate!




Good morning, today is Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time.  Since it's also Labor Day I'm not going to take too much of your time.  You have relaxing to accomplish!  :)

For my card I simply die cut the "celebrate" three times and glued together.  By doing this, it gives the die some weight on the card.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
scrap paper
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Sequins

Have a wonderful rest of your holiday weekend!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love it!!

jessica said...

Such a GREAT CAS card Liz!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely perfect! LOVE!!!

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW what a super cute card....love all of your clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies...YOU ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a pretty CAS card. The dimension on Celebrate and sequins are perfect. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

So simple, yet a bold statement.

snappy scrappy said...

Super fun!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ love this! I am so going to lift this idea ~ so CAS and soooo PERFECT!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!