Friday, September 4, 2015

MCT Flash Friday Blog Hop and SALE ~ happy halloween!



Happy Friday and welcome to a quick, fun, and creative blog hop 
and

My Creative Time needs to make room for NEW inventory !!!

Making room for LOTS of new PRODUCTS coming SOON!!!  
To help celebrate this Labor Day weekend, 
Miss Emma thought this would be the PERFECT time to have an AWESOME sale for you! 
She has LOTS of AMAZING Peachy stamps that are dying for a new home! These are the BEST QUALITY stamps and there are some GREAT deals on them right now! To make this mini event sweet, we have also included a "Tier" discount! You can see codes below!  AND as a BONUS everyone who makes a purchase this weekend will receive this FREE cutie patootie "BOO" die!


 You should have arrived here from Miss Kim, if not head back to Miss Emma's for the start.  I know you wouldn't want to miss a thing.

For my project today I wanted to play around with the new fun "BOO" die.  So I used black shrinky dink material to create the teeny "boo"s for the shaker card...I just LOOOVE my shrinky dink "boo"s!  Just so you understand the actual die cut is bigger.  
Dies are an investment, so get creative and think of other ways to utilize them!
Don't you just love how Dracky is hang down to scare you!

***Disclaimer***  
In person you can tell the "B" is a "B", the glare of the clear cardstock and glitter made it hard to photograph.

 

As you've probably noticed the "boo" has an exclamation point at the end.  I cut it off because there wasn't a way to keep the dot connected and it was awkward with keeping only part of it.  :)


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Clear Cardstock
Xpress It Blending Card
Scraps
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Sequins
Glitter
Beads
Shrinky Dinks
Chalk
White Gel Pen

Don't be afraid to see the spooktacular event going on today at My Creative Time!

Your Next Stop is Miss Lucia!




12 comments:

lindagk23 said...

OMGosh Liz, your card is so adorable! Love the new Boo die and the new release! Thanks so much for sharing!

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE LOV ELOVE YOUR tiny BOO's!!!!! What a GREAT idea lady!!!!!!! LOVE!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your shake card is so cute Liz! Love how you used shrinky dink material to make the boo! So clever!

LucyLu said...

Aww how cute this shaker card is!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great idea to have Dracky hanging down and you colored him so cute. Love your shaker and the shrinky Boo is a fun way to use the die cuts in another way. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ alright so I cant even tell you how much I ADORE this card!! First off let alone its a shaker card but your coloring but THEN you go and but the vampire hanging upside down ~ BRILLIANT ~ because they hang upside down! LOVE it! FAB as always!!!

Migdalia said...

Oh gosh!! Super DUPER cute!!!!!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

TYJ419 said...

Such a cute card! Love the use of using the word in a shaker card.
Tracey

Kristi said...

That is absolutely darling.

Crafting Katie said...

You are so clever! I love your mini Boos! And the upside Frankie! Adorable!

Gaylynn said...

Upside down vampire.... how clever. haha. CUTE shaker scene.

Verda said...

Super great idea. It took me a while to see the tiny little Boo. Super idea.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!