Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tag It Tuesday ~ Oh Christmas Tree!



 
Oh happy Tuesday!  I hope your week is blessed and happy so far!  I have a super quick post for you today of a sweet tag.  It's Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time, and some of the girls have created a few tags to share with you!

 
 
It's hard to see, however I added some fine glitter to the Christmas tree.  In person it's very sparkly!

 
recipe:
 
My Creative Time
 
Extras
Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage
Seam Binding Ribbon
Thin Hemp
button
Tim Holtz Ink
 
Have a beautiful day and...

8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your tag looks BEAUTIFUL Liz!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

What an elegant tag, Liz! I love it! That paper is so pretty, your bow is amazing - love all of the textures - and the glittered tree is perfect!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE this tag and I am TOTALLY borrowing it for my Christmas gifts this year! Plus I LOVE those buttons! I must get some before you close the boutique! Beautiful job like always!

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so darling I love the Christmas papers you used and I really love how you used all of MIss Emma's goodies and of course your own goodies too. You are truly one talented gal!!!!

katieo said...

So pretty Liz. Congrats on starting Christmas. I love your blog design.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tag is adorable. I like the music paper with the tree stamp. The pretty ribbon and button finish it off nicely. I can see the tree is sparkly :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Love this your tag looks Amazing.

Cindy Lovell said...

I love this Tag! So pretty! I love the bling button!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!