Thursday, September 26, 2013

MCT Thrifty Thursday ~ baked with love!


 
Hello and happy Thursday, I have a super quick post for you!  Today over at My Creative Time it's Thrifty Thursday and you know what that means!  It's time to pull out our scraps and create something beautiful!
 
That's what I did today...I created this beautiful tag with nothing but scraps and My Creative Time stamps and dies!  I rarely
 
 
Wouldn't these be wonderful on a homemade pie as a gift!!!

 
So don't forget to dig out your scraps and create something wonderful!
 
recipe:
 
 
Extras
Seam Binding Ribbon
light blue hemp
button
chunky glitter
SU ink
Tim Holtz ink
My Minds Eye paper
SU paper clip
mini clothes pin
 
Be sure to check out my DT sisters too!

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your tag turned out really awesome. I love what you used and how you used it I love it. You have the knack to just create something to look so vintage. Oh and yes it would be great to give it attached to a homemade pie...hmmmm...what time did you say you were coming by ???? with a pie???? (LOL) Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies too.

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous tag, Liz! I love the paper you used for the stitched circle - it looks like muslin in a hoop!

jessica said...

Super gorgeous Liz!!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ what a GORGEOUS tag! I LOVE the whole idea of putting this on a fresh yummy pie and sending it ALL my way! TIA! Just kidding! Seriously absolutely stunning!

Sherrie K. said...

THis is beautiful Liz! The vintage feel is amazing and love the fun stamping:) It would look awesome a homemade pie...Ooooh, that sounds sooooo good right now!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful vintage looking tag. The crinkle bow is perfect. The circle does look like muslin in a hoop. Love the chunky glitter. Great tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

They are so cute. Love the way the glitter looks and it would look great on any pie

~ Jo ~ said...

This is so pretty! I cannot believe it was made from scraps. Good job!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!