Monday, September 23, 2013

MCT's Scrapping the Little Things ~ elevate the everyday!


 
Hi everyone, welcome to My Creative Time's Scrapping the Little Things!  Today I wanted to share with you some "Project Life" style cards that I made for a class I'm taking over at bigpictureclasses.com.  It's about taking the everyday things in life and having joy in them.  Taking pictures of the mundane really gives it a different perspective!
 
 

I paper pieced the balloon, I really don't know what happened with my stamping.  It's just bad!  I was going to do another one, but then I realized that, this is sometimes what happens.  So I made the decision to leave it!  I'm not always perfect in my crafting, my picture taking, my life...do I really need to go on...lol!  I think this is what is called life and I just need to enjoy it!



 
recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Extras
Simple Stories paper pad
staples
SU ink
white pen
 
Here are some of the pictures I've taken so far for my class.  Each day we are given a prompt, then it's up to us what it means.
 
wake ~ 4:15 am and a blur
 
 wash ~ before work
dine ~ friends and family
 
 
serve ~ everyday
 
 
rest ~ after a long week
 
I'm loving this class, I'm sure I will be taking more in the future!
 
Be sure to see what the my design teammates have come up with!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Good Monday morning Miss Liz well girl I think your Project Life cards turned out great. You were very colorful today and I loved it. I think your stamping turned out perfect and loved what you did and how you did it. I love too how you shared all the neat ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. Glad you are so enjoying your class it sounds like fun.
Have a magnificent Monday!!!!

jessica said...

What awesome PL cards these are Liz! Love the colors, the papers and of course the MCT stamps and dies!!!!
Your class sounds like so much fun...LOVING the pics you shared!!!
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are adorable, Liz! I don't know what you are talking about with your stamping - it looks great! Your pictures look even better on the "big screen"!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your cards are so fun! Your pictures are great too!

Ruthie :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Very nice layout and I like how your paper piecing turned out. I agree you do need to enjoy life. Maybe it is the weathers fault ;)
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the doodling on your letters. You have a knack for doing that right.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Okay I am not seeing what your seeing?? Your stamping is GREAT and I just LOVE these cards! All your little details... ADORE! I have to say I really enjoyed this post.... it describe me PERFECTLY! I am not perfect nor is my life but hey it's mine! As always awesome job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!