Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MCT Sneak peak #1 ~ Beautiful and Precious!

Hi paper peeps! 
 Oh my goodness, I can't believe that it's been a month since I lasted posted!  Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?!  This past month, I've been on two vacations, working and wedding planning for my daughter.  Oh and my other daughter came home from school for a month.  So our home has been a busy busy place!
 
Well I better get back to why you stopped by...It's My Creative Time's newest release sneak peeks!  I'm so excited to finally get to play this new release and share with you a couple of cards!  You are going to be BLOWN AWAY with all the fun stamps and dies the Miss Emma has created for this HUGE release!!!! 
 

 
Since I haven't crafted in while I decided I needed to share two cards with you! 





 
recipe:
you'll have to guess what I use :)  see below
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
copic markers
fine glitter
ink
 
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT! Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let me tell you what you will win!  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this! 


This is what this prize package includes:
-D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black
Core kit
       - (500) 3" x 4" Journaling cards
       - (40) Bi-fold journaling cards 
       - (4) 4" x 6" First page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" First page cards
       - (4) 4" x 6" Last page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" Last page cards
       - (60) 4" x 6" Title cards 
(60) 12" x 12" Photo pocket pages
(12) 13" x 3" Project Life dividers
14 White divider labels
We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 certificate to my store!
 
We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one!  If you can "spy" one old or new My Creative Time product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be eligible to win one of these great prizes!
Emma will announce the winner during the blog hop on Wednesday, July 17th!
 
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about it~  about this release &  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 GOOD LUCK!
Let's start spreading word my friends!;)

Make sure that you visit my other design team sisters!

Enjoy!

30 comments:

jessica said...

These are both awesome Liz!!! Gorgeous papers and LOVE the new stamps and all the dies you used :)

Crafting Katie said...

Great to see you back on here, Liz! Your cards are gorgeous! Great combination of elements!

Glora said...

Yay, I'm so glad to see some more beautiful cards from you. I hope you have enjoyed your vacations and wedding planning. These cards are FABULOUS!!!! I love them both! Hugs- Glora

Gaylynn said...

Wow, this is so elegant Liz. I adore the rich design in the background and the pretty banner. Beautiful indeed. :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab. You used:
Stitched circle die, tab notes stamp set, all around everything accessories stamp set, stitched postage frame die, and maybe the stitched journal 3x4 and 4x6 dies...hard to see the stitching...so not sure.

Shar said...

These are both adorable! Love the way you used the new release.

Carol W. said...

So adorable! Love the design and colors! Love it, fabulous job!

Liz O. said...

Adorable cards Liz!! I think you used from the new release: tab notes stamp set. From previous releases: stitched postage frame die, scallop and stitch circle die and all around everything accessories.
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Kate said...

Gorgeous Cards, Liz.

CherylB said...

Love these cards! Love your paper choices...and I LOVE rosettes! Also loving that banner stamp. All the projects today are gorgeous...and yours is too!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Liz, GORGEOUS job with both cards!!! They looks FANTASTIC my friend, Have a GREAT day!!!:)

CA Scrapper said...

Great job on your cards, they are beautiful! I love how you used the Tabbed Notes Stamped Set on both of your cards.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your cards are so pretty! I spy the Stitched Circle die and the Tab Notes Stamp Set:) Thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Liz,
Glad to see you back posting. SOunds like you have had a busy summer! Me too:) Your cards are beautiful! Love the stamps and dies you used. I am guessing the Tab Notes stamp and the circle die are new?? The banners are fabulous too??
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Liz its a beautiful card. I see the banner with the stamp
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I think you used the stiched circle die and the tab notes stamp set.
Amy
our2peasinapod1 at aol dot com

Shelly said...

Oh wow, you sure have been busy - glad to see ya back in action :) These are GORGEOUS - papers are incredible!
It looks like a few things you've used are...
Tab Notes Stamp Set
All Around Everything Accessories
Stitched Circle Die
Have a great evening - the release is FABULOUS!
Shelly

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

WOW Liz! Beautiful! Belongs in a Magazine!! Great job!

Cassandra said...

So pretty Liz! Love the rosettes! Glad to see you back online! Hope you've had some wonderful family time :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy Tab Notes Stamp Set. Super job on your rosettes and stamped centers. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Letty Abad said...

So cute cards, I spied stitched circle die

D- said...

Love your adorable cards. TFS.
You used the Tab Note Stamp Set as one of your supplies.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh Liz your cards are so adorabs you always are so clever and creative with what you come up with. Just so sweet.
I spy with my little dye the Tab notes stamp set

Sue D said...

Your cards are beautiful and precious! I spy the Tab Notes Stamp set.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty cards!! I spy the Tab Notes Stamp Set.
Angela
angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

So sweet! Love the banner use from the new set "Tab Notes" stamps.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Both of these cards are really really Cute Liz!
Eye Spy with my Crafty Eye Card1: Scallop & Stitched Circle Die and Tab Notes Stamp Set
Eye Spy with my Crafty Eye Card2: Stitched Postage Frame Die and All Around Everything Accessories

Nina said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog and I already bookmarked it. Like how you used the new Tab Notes Set.

Unknown said...

Very cute cards! I spy the Tab Notes Stamp Set.

tere said...

Love your cards. I spy the new tab notes stamp set.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!