Friday, July 12, 2013

MCT Sneak Peek #3 ~ Faith in You!



Good morning and happy Friday!  Oh my, can you believe I posted twice in one week?!  How could I not when have all of these new AWESOME stamps to play with!!!

Well today is day 3 of My Creative Time's newest release and all the girls will be showing you some fun and fabulous projects! 


Without giving too much away, I did alter the size of one of the new dies.  After the release sneak peeks are over, I will try to get a video done showing what I did.  
If you look closely you can see that the blue mat has stitching!  Pretty cool!


Recipe:

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
ink
copic markers

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT! Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let me tell you what you will win!  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this! 


This is what this prize package includes:
-D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black
Core kit
       - (500) 3" x 4" Journaling cards
       - (40) Bi-fold journaling cards 
       - (4) 4" x 6" First page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" First page cards
       - (4) 4" x 6" Last page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" Last page cards
       - (60) 4" x 6" Title cards 
(60) 12" x 12" Photo pocket pages
(12) 13" x 3" Project Life dividers
14 White divider labels
We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 certificate to my store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one!  If you can "spy" one old or new My Creative Time product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be eligible to win one of these great prizes!
Emma will announce the winner during the blog hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about it~  about this release &  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 GOOD LUCK!
Let's start spreading word my friends!;)

Make sure that you visit my other design team sisters!   Good Luck on the drawing!!!
Enjoy!

28 comments:

jessica said...

This is so adorable Liz!!! LOVE those dies and stamps and that cutie face in the cloud!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

VICTORIA said...

Love your card Liz TFS love all the speech bubbles :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks sooo COOL Liz, AWESOME job as always my friend!!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome card! I love your little collage of speech bubbles, Liz!

Kristi said...

Square Speech Bubbles galore! And the little Stitched Cloud Speech Bubble.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so cute I love it and gosh girl how creative were you with the speech bubbles I love it.

I spy with my little eye the stitched square speech bubble, the stitched round speech bubble and the stitched 4 x 6 journal die.

Great job!!

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Liz! I spy the new Treasured moments Stamp set. TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable card love how you used the word bubbles and grouped them around the card. GREAT job.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a cute card!! I love it! The stitched word bubbles are so cute on the card!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Great Card and Sentiments Liz!
Eye Spy with My Crafty Eye: Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die and Things I Love... Stamp Set

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...I spy the 4x6 and 3x4 journal dies. Lee-Ann :)

CA Scrapper said...

Very cute card. Love how you used the speech bubbles.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Saundra said...

Your card is so cute! I love how you used the speech bubbles! I spy the Stitched Rounded Speech Bubble Die.

~Hugs, Saundra

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! Love the colors you used and the way you used the smiley face from the Things I Love stamps set on the stitched round speech bubbles die:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Jeri said...

Very cute card. Love all the sentiments combined with the new speech bubble dies.

Melissa said...

Those bubbles are clouds are just perfect!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute design and great papers! I love the smiley cloud:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

love this! Thanks for sharing.

D- said...

This is one cute card. You used the Stitched Square speech Bubbles die set as one of the products you used today. TFS
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

sajellinek said...

Liz,

First time I have seen your projects, and I really like them! Your card is so cute and love the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles Die (the Cloud) with such a cute face!

Arleen

Unknown said...

Cute card! I spy the Treasured Moments Stamp Set and the Stitched Square Speech Bubble Dies.

Cynthia Clark said...

Adorable card! Love the Speech Bubbles!

Gaylynn said...

I love all these inspirational sentiments with both new speech die sets. Very nice uplifting card. :)

Unknown said...

great card I love the square talk bubbles but the little face you put on the cloud one is to cute. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Sue D said...

Great card design. I spy the stitched square speech bubbles.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

tere said...

Love your card! I spy the stiched square speech bubble and treasured moments sentiment!

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles. I like how you used the bubbles and sentiments all together . Love the cute little cloud one. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Love the simplicity! And that smiley face is just so cute!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!