Monday, July 15, 2013

MCT Sneak Peek #4 ~ SMiLe!


Hi Everyone!  Welcome to My Creative Time's July Release Sneak Peeks!  I know you have to be enjoying all the projects my design team sisters have been creating for this HUGE release, as have I!!!  There are just so many FABULOUS stamps and dies in this release that are too die for (get it! hehehe).  Hurry and get yours before they sell out!  Even if they do sell out, it won't be long before Miss Emma has them back in stock!  :)


I decided to make a couple of "PL" cards for future layouts.

I cut the camera with felt added a staple for more interest and then used glossy accents on the hot air balloon.


This card could be used for journaling or as a mat for a small photo.


Recipe:

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
glossy accents
staples
felt
ink

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT! Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let me tell you what you will win!  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this! 


This is what this prize package includes:
-D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black
Core kit
       - (500) 3" x 4" Journaling cards
       - (40) Bi-fold journaling cards 
       - (4) 4" x 6" First page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" First page cards
       - (4) 4" x 6" Last page cards
       - (4) 3" x 4" Last page cards
       - (60) 4" x 6" Title cards 
(60) 12" x 12" Photo pocket pages
(12) 13" x 3" Project Life dividers
14 White divider labels
We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 certificate to my store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one!  If you can "spy" one old or new My Creative Time product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be eligible to win one of these great prizes!
Emma will announce the winner during the blog hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about it~  about this release &  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 GOOD LUCK!
Let's start spreading word my friends!;)

Make sure that you visit my other design team sisters!   Good Luck on the drawing!!!
Enjoy!

19 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a neat idea for this card so many ways to use it have to say you are so clever and creative.
Love your paper and color choices a lot!!
I spy with my little eye the stitched camera die,
the stitched cartoon cloud die and Stitched fun ticket die

VICTORIA said...

I love this idea. I do that too make things and put back
for later. I spy the camera die the cartoon cloud and the 4x6 die
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Fab!! I spy the 3x4 journal die!!

Crafting Katie said...

PERFECT!!! I have a lot of pages to catch up on! I think I need to scraplift these!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I love your cards!!!! The colors are great together! I can't wait to try a Project Life layout!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

jessica said...

Totally gorgeous Liz!!! Love the papers and all the great added elements you added!!
Have a GREAT Monday!!!

Sue D said...

These will be great for PL pages. I spy the stitched camera die.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

D- said...

Wow I love your PL projects. Sooooo CUTE. TFS.
Let me see... one of the MCT goodies you used today is the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

These are fabulous, Liz! I love this Carta Bella paper!! I spy the stitched rounded speech die! ~hugs, Saundra

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles on #1 and Stitched Cloud Dies on #2. These cards will look great in your albums. The new release is wonderful. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

How cute! Love how you added the staple to the stitched camera die, so cute, and creative:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Jeri said...

Cute, cute, projects. Love seeing how you used the 3x4 journaling card with the cute cartoon cloud die shapes cut out of patterned paper. I also love how you cut the camera die shape out of felt.

Nina said...

I like how you used designer paper for the Stitched Cartoon Cloud dies on the photo mat cards

Carol said...

Love this...the stitched camera and cartoon clouds combined on this layout page with the paper tying it all together. TFS...
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Liz O. said...

Lovely cards Liz! I spy the new stithced camera die :)
Thanks for all the inspiration!
HAve a wonderful day!
Liz O
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

WOW love the card. Just perfect. Great job love seeing the fun use for the camera die. Great idea. Love the PL card too perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your PL cards have the best colors I really have to look into making one of these albums, with all the cute ideas Ive seen. The stitched jounal dies and the stamps the the 3x4 stitch journal dies are so great to create your own cards in your style and colors. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Cassandra said...

So striking!!! Those colors are soo you! I always think of you when I see these colors...maybe it's because of your blog. :) Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Another awesome project! I love all the dies you used! The stitched clouds, hot air balloon and camera are just darling! Fabulous job! TFS!
Have a great Wednesday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!