Monday, June 10, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things Monday ~ Wedding Dress Shopping!


Happy Monday it's Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time!  Did I peak your interest with the title...Wedding Dress Shopping?  Sorry, I'm not going to show you pictures of it, since it hasn't happened yet!  I'll  be heading to San Diego in a week or so, to start the shopping process.  I'm very excited to see my daughter and spend this time with her!


For today's "project life" style scrapping ( I actually use EP Photo Freedom), I made two cards, one for the title and one for journaling.



After die cutting the "girl peep" I attached a bit of sheer ribbon for the veil and added some silver stickles on the edge.  I figure when I slide it into the holder the "veil" will look more like a veil.  On the journal card, I first stamped the "library card" then just added one banner, button and some hemp.  Purposely using the printed part of the paper made just adding a few things for texture soo easy!


recipe:
My Creative Time
Journal It Stamp

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
ribbon
stickles
ink

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

These are so adorable, Liz! I just love that little veil you made! You are going to have a blast wedding dress shopping. Can't wait to see the pics!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous and have fun shopping!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

quilt4fun2 said...

So clever to put the veil on the Peep! Great idea to use the journaling cards and have them done ahead of time for the pictures to come. Have a wonderful time with your Daughter.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE project and have fun shopping!!!!!!Liz I am so behind in my commenting!!! I just look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects you made and WOW AWESOME job as always!!!!:)

katieo said...

Cute and fun way to remember wedding dress shopping with your daughter. I am sure you will form lots of special memories.kk I'll be stopping by more, now that things are getting back to normal around here.

~ Jo ~ said...

Very cute project!! Have a wonderful time shopping and spending time with your daughter!!!

Hugs,
Jo

Rosie said...

Lovely cards

Cassandra said...

You must be having so much fun with all the wedding planning. These are just beautiful. Have fun with every moment :)

Sherrie K. said...

Lovely cards Liz! I love the fun veil on the girl peep! Such a beautiful project! I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time shopping and preparing for the wedding! It is amazing to be able to share these special times with your daughter! Enjoy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Love the cards. The way you used the peep is awesome.

jessica said...

How gorgeous are these Liz!!! WOW I love them!!!!
So excited to go though the wedding process with you...can not wait to see more pictures and hear all the details!!!!
Thanks for sharing these GREAT cards and have an awesome day!!!
BTW~ thanks for my paper....GORGEOUS!!!!

Kristi said...

Love these little cards. Been making a stash of them every so often to surprise my sister with!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh these are just GORGEOUS! These will be so PERFECT for the wedding album! I LOVE how you are thinking AHEAD! That is BRILLIANT! Then all you have to do is add pictures! I hope everything is going as planned for the wedding! baby steps but you girls will get it done!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

just genius!! love how you made the bride! awesome cards

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!