Monday, April 2, 2018

MCT Weird Holiday ~ reach as hi as you can day!


Happy Weird Holiday to you!  I really enjoy when I get scheduled for the Weird Holiday at My Creative Time.  Some of the "holidays" are really fun to create for, like Reach As High As You Can Day on April 14th.


First I ink blended Distress Oxiode, then using a stencil I created with More Stitched Edges I inked some more.  After it was dry I die cut the rectangle.  I colored the plane with copic markers, and I added extra lines with copic multiliner to the wings. Wink of stella was added to the windows along with glossy accents.  I popped up the top cloud panel and the plane with foam tape.


My Creative Time
Thanks For The Lift stamp and die set
More Stitched Edges
More Stitched Rectangular dies

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Distress Oxiode
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG MIss Liz What a GORGEOUS Card!! Your Sky is so beautiful...Outstanding Stenciling Job....And love the dimension of you cutie. Patootie scene!! Your plane is so cute....Outstanding coloring Job too!! Your card is Spectacular!! You so did a super outstanding Creative job! You so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love how you made the sky!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

Your clouds are beautiful! What a cute card!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is adorable...love that chubby plane! Great clouds and I like the cloud bank at the bottom...makes such a difference.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!