Wednesday, April 25, 2018

MCT Anything Goes ~ you make life sweet!


Happy Thursday to you, today is Anything goes at My Creative Time.  Lately I've been trying to explore some of the older sets and bring new life to them.  


This card really didn't take much time at all.  I first stamped and colored the cherries with copic markers, then die cut them.  Like I do most times with word dies, I cut it out three times and glued together.


My Creative Time
Sweet Wishes
Berry Special stamp and die set
Stitched Postage Frame die

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Doodlebug Pattern Paper
Copic Markers
Memento Ink

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Linda Hott said...

Those cherries you colored look real and good enough to eat! LOL Pretty card.

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOWIE WOW What a Gorgeous Card!! Love the paper....as it sure showcases your Delectable Cherries on top!! You did a Spectacular Coloring job!! I totally agree with Linda they look real...and yep wanted to eat them!
Love your beautiful ribbon!! Your card is Spectacular!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU SO ROCK!!

Jen P said...

What a fun card! Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty and sweet! I like the ribbon...the perfect touch! The cherries look good enough to eat! Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Oliver Jones said...


First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thanks! hotmail login

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!