Tuesday, April 17, 2018

MCT April Release Sneak Peeks Day 2 ~ unstoppable!




It's Day 2 of My Creative Time's April Release!  I get to share with you one of the cutest super heroes from this release!  This new set is called Have a Super Day.  There is also a coordinating die set called Super Tag Dies.  Ooohh sooo fun!


A little stamping, a little ink blending, and a little die cutting and this card is complete.  Nuvo Drops add the right amount of detail to this super fun card.  For the "sun rays"  I found an image and using my Silhouette I cut it out on clear card stock.  Now I have a stencil to be used over and over.



Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Neenah Cardstock
VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink
Nuvo Drops


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


19 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz..WOW OMG Your card is Amazing WOW You totally nailed it!! Love your Super Girl and your Metropolis background...OMG Miss Liz you so showcased today's Sneaky Peek in a most SUPERcalifragilisticexpialidocious way!! I'm in awe over what you did!! You so outdid yourself. Definitely a SUPER outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Linda Hott said...

Love this card! I love the city silhouette you put for the background from an older set. I love how you stenciled the rays with the stencil you made and the woman with the red popping cape! Awesome job! adnilttoh@gmail.com

keysha said...

OMG! Your card is gorgeous!!! The background, the layering - super cute!!!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE THIS!!! So perfect with the city skyline!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
Fantastic card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

joni said...

Wow! I LOVE your card!!! Love that you used a stencil for the sun burst...that really enhances the beauty coupled with the city buildings!!! I just can't say enough how awesome I think your card is!!! :) TFS
hugs,
joni
arcocha@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sue D said...

Fun scene and great background.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Carol Workman said...

Love love the silhouette of the city with the person! Fabulous design for day 2 card. Thank you for sharing! ~Carol carolworkmandesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

Windy said...

Super card...love the background and the unstoppable sentiment!\
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

quilt4fun2 said...

Clever combination of sets and making your sun rays stencil...awesome job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Alexandra Madison said...

Super card design! Great sentiment :)

aamadison@gmail.com

snowdraak said...

Great card. Love the sun rays as a background. I have never heard of clear cardstock. Something I am going to have to investigate . . . I am sure I must add it to my collection!

Vonmariedesign said...

This is such a fun encouraging card, I love it!!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

Scrapper69 said...

Your background scene is SUPER!! Love it!

Theresa
cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

The Make & Take Club said...

I have to CASE this card! I love it!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your SUPER fun card!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

zzyytt said...

lebron james shoes
kd 11 shoes
coach handbags
mlb jerseys
tory burch
mbt shoes
kobe byrant shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy shoes
coach outlet online

Unknown said...

www1129
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren uk
ed hardy uk
true religion jeans outlet
champion clothing
michael kors outlet
jordan clothing
nike huarache
kate spade
jordan shoes

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!