Tuesday, January 9, 2018

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ turtle wishes!


Happy Wednesday, today is Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time!  I have a darling little birthday card to share with you.


Lately I'm all about the copic marker and coloring...it's such a stress reliever!  For the background I used Distress Ink, then stamped the water lines.  After coloring the turtle I added chalk for his cheeks and white gel pen highlight details.


I also attached an action wobble to the turtle. 


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Distress Inks
Simon Says Stamp Ink
Memento Ink
Glossy Accents
Chalk
White Gel Pen
Ribbon
Hemp
Action Wobble

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Sweet & Precious Card. Outstanding Coloring job...and I do LOVE the colors....so pretty!! Your Turtle is Adorable...You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

The action wobble was a fun idea for your card! I love how you colored and gave the turtle texture. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE this card, Liz!!! SO adorable, and your coloring is GORGEOUS!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Your colouring is amazing -

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my...so darn cute Liz!! Wonderful design and great coloring!
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!